Ultamodan LTD. www.Ultamodan.com Registered office address Kemp House, 152 - 160 City Road, London, England, EC1V 2NX.
Contact us email@example.com or phone us on: 020 3966 1306
between 9.30am and 1pm Monday to Friday
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information: Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics, such as your name, date of birth, gender, address, email address, social media handle, screen name and phone number.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons: Subscribing to our email or Rewards Programme, placing an order or entering a competition.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios: Following us across social media platforms.
We use the information that you have given us in order to deliver your purchase to the correct address, ensure you are updated on new products and services, promotions and any changes on our existing policy and services. Your data may also be used for operational purposes, such as geographically location, marketing and customer order profiles.
Your payment information, your chosen payment method, such as your card details. To note your security code information is not stored. The payment information is also used to take payment, manage refunds and keep a record of all financial transactions, which is required legally.
Your purchase and browsing history is used to make recommendations on products you may like.
Your device information when using our website or app, such as your phone, tablet or laptop is collected when you browse our site or use our app, including your IP address and device type, how you use our website and app (such as the pages you visit and the products you look at) and, if you choose to share it with us, your location data. We want to give you the most amazing shopping experience. We can use the data to improve our website and app to meet customer demand, including speed, adding new services such as new currency or languages.
Posting or tagging comments or photos on social media: Ultamodan will monitor customer feedback and opinions and may respond directly, both for satisfied and customer unhappy with an item. Our Customer Service Team is always available to assist you. We use public sources of information to help us investigate fraudulent or malicious activity. Such posts will be investigated and may result in us reporting this to the relevant authorities or police.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are: (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us, see top of page (b) We have a contractual obligation (c) We have a legal obligation.
How we store your personal information
Ultamodan Ltd will hold your information for as long as you continue to be a customer and for as long as we are required to keep it to ensure we meet our legal requirements across the globe.
If you no longer wish to be a customer you can contact us and request that we close your account. However, we have a legal requirement to keep some of your personal data even after you have asked us to delete it. We will only keep what we absolutely need to, and only to make sure we can meet our legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions.
Cookies are data files that can hold small amounts of info and are stored on your device (computer, smartphone etc) when you first visit a website. Cookies are used to monitor our advertising campaigns, targeting messages, saving items in your cart, analysing visitors and navigation/shopping behaviours. Your cookies can be cleared/managed from your device(s), simply follow the manufacturer’s guidelines which can be found by simply searching on your preferred browser. We run some functional (necessary) cookies on our site:
- User-centric security cookies to detect authentication abuses for a limited persistent duration, like repeated failed login attempts. These cookies are set for the specific task of increasing the security of the service.
- Multimedia content player session cookies (flash cookies) are used for the duration of a session to store technical data needed to play back video or audio content (e.g. image quality, network link speed, and buffering parameters).
- Load balancing session cookies are used for the duration of the session to identify the same server in the pool in order for the load balancer to redirect user requests appropriately.
- User interface customization persistent cookies are used to store a user’s preference regarding a service across web pages.
- First party analytics cookies - We use these cookies to estimate the number of unique visitors, to improve our websites and our merchants’ websites, and to detect the most searched for words in search engines that lead to a webpage. These cookies are not used to target you with online marketing. We use these cookies to learn how our websites and our merchants’ websites are performing and make relevant improvements to improve your browsing experience.
- Third party analytics cookies - We also use Google Analytics and other third-party analytics providers listed below to help measure how users interact with our website content. These cookies “remember” what our users have done on previous pages and how they’ve interacted with the website. For more information on Google Analytics, visit Google’s information page.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request. (See contact us section at top of page)
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on: 020 3966 1306 between 9.30am and 1pm Monday to Friday
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk